|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Weapon||Great Sword, Conwells|
|Height||158 cm (5 ft 2 in)|
|Weight||55 kg (121 lb)|
|Class Tree||> > >|
|Release Date|| 8 December 2011
18 December 2012
18 December 2012
26 December 2012
8 January 2014
Slice and dice!
The Sheath Knight is able to materialize the legendary "Conwell" sword at will after harnessing its power, allowing him to attack with two swords at any time and inflict endless amounts of hits in an instant with his new combos not thought possible before.
Already a veteran of many battles at a young age, Elsword still feels the need to become even stronger, and the need to create his own sword-fighting art. During his quests, he discovers an ancient hidden treasure, a scabbard named Conwell.
This scabbard was imbued by its creator with the power to summon a second great sword at will. With this power, Elsword could wield 2 massive swords at the same time and become a peerless warrior. Elsword makes a pact with the mystical scabbard and quickly begins to develop his own fighting style using the dual-wielding technique.
Elsword travels the land of Elrios with friends in search of the El, making a name for himself wherever he goes. People of the land soon begin to talk of the great swordsman who travels with the magic scabbard Conwell - the Sheath Knight.
First Class Advancement
- Talk to Hoffman in Elder.
- Clear 2-3: Underground Waterway within 10 minutes.
- Clear 2-4: Suburbs of Wally's Castle.
- Collect 1 drop from Wally No. 8 from 2-5: Wally's Castle.
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Sheath Knight can job advance to an Infinity Sword.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
Weapon accessory, Nasod Battle Guard-Ver.K2, acquired after changing to Sheath Knight. (During release)
Sheath Knight's Accessory, Conwell's Incarnation.
- When looking at Sheath Knight's mini icon in guild friend list, his abbreviation is a T instead of S. This is done to avoid confusion with Sword Knight.
- Conwell swings don't get their color outline changed upon Awakening, thus remaining blue.