|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Weapon||Bow, Body Techniques|
|Class Tree||> > >|
|Release Date|| 22 May 2007
8 December 2010
4 May 2011
You have been warned!
The specialty of the Sniping Ranger is her long bow. Her aim, even from a great distance, always rings true. Her superhuman speed and a little magic thrown in for good measure gives her the ability to fill the sky with arrows, skewering anything caught in the flurry. While great in a party, she can still handle most situations all by herself.
As an archer, one must always be careful when shooting their arrows. During her travels, Rena decided to improve her archery skills, so she asked Lenphad to make her a new bow so that she is able to use new attacks and enhance her battles with faster and quicker arrows. Training her speed and accuracy gave her the title, Sniping Ranger.
First Class Advancement
- Talk to Lenphad in Elder.
- Collect 2 High Quality Lubricants from the Crossbow Soldiers in 2-5: Wally's Castle.
- Eliminate 12 Crossbow Soldiers at [[2-5: Wally's Castle.]].
- Clear 2-5: Wally's Castle with at least a B rank or above.
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Sniping Ranger can advance into a Grand Archer.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
: Arrow damage is calculated before Arrow Mastery.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.05x multiplier during 1st job.
| Arrow Rain
| Arrow Dash
Fires an additional arrow after doing the standard combo then enter Siege Mode. Arrows can be reflected/absorbed.
| Arrow Combo
Replaces the original combo. Now fires more stylishly and enters Siege Mode after firing the last shot. Arrows can be reflected/absorbed.
|Kick Back Shot|
- Sniping Ranger's original hairstyle featured her hair going into a hair tie and splitting into two more tails, each with another hair tie at their ends. Upon her model revamp, this was changed to a single braided tail with a hair tie at the end. Her bangs were also drastically changed from the original version.