|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Weapon||Great Sword, Fire Magic|
|Height||158 cm (5 ft 2 in)|
|Weight||57 kg (125 lb)|
|Class Tree||> > >|
|Release Date|| 22 May 2007
8 December 2010
4 May 2011
This will hurt... A lot!
The Sword Knight is an amped-up swordsman. With experience comes expertise. This job path has good combination techniques and he gains more MP than any other class. Elsword's melee attacks become powerful, and strong enough to destroy his opponents' armor, therefore leaving each enemy completely defenseless. Sword Knight can also fight multiple targets at once, although, fighting 1 vs 1 (against a single enemy) he is almost unbeatable!
Elsword has always been a strong willed Knight. He never gave up, always trying to become stronger. Improving his skills like never before, he began to create new ways of fighting with his sword with more speed. After being trained by the people of Elder, he became known as the mighty Sword Knight.
First Class Advancement
- Eliminate the following monsters in 2-5: Wally's Castle.
- 5 Wally's Guardians
- 3 Crossbow Soldiers
- Clear 2-5: Wally's Castle with at least a B rank.
- Collect 3 Mickey Tails from Mickeys in 2-3: Underground Waterway.
- Collect the Exequatur of Velder Principality from one of Wally's Guardians at 2-5: Wally's Castle.
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Sword Knight can advance into a Lord Knight.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
| Advanced Heavy Swing
After doing , swing 1 more time and finishes with a forward thrust stab. All sword swings after the second are performed while in Super Armor. The final stab give hitstun and leaves enemies open for combo. The animation is virtually identical to Lord Knight's former combo except it no longer launches and a final stab is added to the end.
| Rolling Dive
After doing , spin dive forward similar to Rolling Smash. Perform numerous front flips while diving downward at an angle.
- Sword Knight's Mad Charge, Rolling Dive, and Advanced Heavy Swing combos all end with a sword aura that looks like a miniature version of the one used in Gigantic Slash.