|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • ไทย • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Weapon||Blade, Weaponized Nasod Arm|
|Weight||104 kg/115 kg (with Nasod Arm) (229 lb/253 lb)|
|Class Tree||> > >|
|Release Date|| 12 January 2012
13 March 2013
13 March 2013
14 March 2013
19 March 2014
I will remain the Raven that I was to begin with.
As long as I am alive, the Crow Mercenaries will never die out; I am back and I will show you the Crow Mercenaries restored to its former glory.
For them... I will once again don the uniform of the Crow Mercenaries...
Raven is now able to execute complex attacks by integrating medium-range attacks from his Nasod Arm with his combat proficiency. By modifying the Nasod Arm into a firearm, the Weapon Taker is capable of unleashing explosive burst damage unto opponents, but risks damaging himself due to overheating. However, this can be exploited as the Weapon Taker can utilize the overheated Nasod Arm to momentarily strengthen himself.
Raven would not forget the sacrifice of his fiancée and his crew, the Crow Mercenaries. With the intention of honoring his comrades, he decides to make a tougher weapon out of his Nasod arm. He succeeds in giving it the ability to unleash immense fire blasts.
Repeated explosive hits using the Nasod arm can cause overheat, which make his attacks even more dangerous. However, Raven poses a great threat to his own health in the process. His temper may be unstable, yet his mind is made up. As long as he is capable, he forges on in their honor as the Weapon Taker.
First Class Advancement
- Speak to Lenphad the Blacksmith of Elder.
- Collect one Overheat Mechanism Blueprints from the William Phoru Boss in 2-4: Suburbs of Wally's Castle.
- Complete 2-5: Wally's Castle.
- Collect one Mechanism Core from Wally 8th Boss in 2-5: Wally's Castle.
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Weapon Taker can advance into a Veteran Commander.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
: Overheat combo damage is calculated before Overheat buff.
: Overheat combo damage is calculated without Overheat Mode Activated!.
: Overheat combo damage is calculated without Awakened Will: Veteran Commander.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.05x multiplier during 1st job.
Weapon accessory, Nasod Battle Guard-Ver.K2, acquired after changing to Weapon Taker. (During release)
Weapon Taker's Accessory, Nasod Gunblade.
- Though not mentioned in his backstory, Weapon Taker improves his arm not by letting it evolve like Over Taker, but instead by taking parts from enemies and integrating them with his arm, improving it without increasing its influence on him. Thus this is why he is named "Weapon" Taker.
- His necklace appears to be black feathers, which may be a reference to his name, or to the Crow Mercenaries.
- His in-game model loses one of his characteristic scars on his face while his skill image and HUD portrait still shows it.
- During S1 PvP, many moves depleted HP in values where you'd have to be careful of which moves you decided to overheat.
- Before the Overheat revamp, you could actually kill yourself by using Overheat.
- In the original teaser trailer of Weapon Taker, his >>ZXX launched Raven at a height similar to Chung's >>^x.